Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Top Crushes!

Since everyone's making their "top crush" list, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and make my own. I couldn't think of too many current crushes, so I listed 6 for now - I made up for it by listing 14 of my crushes from my teens/early 20's. I'm sure you're going to agree with at least a few of my choices (although some are Indian actors you've probably never heard of). Here they are, in order:

Current crushes:
-------------------
Shah Rukh Khan (Indian actor)
Hayden Christensen (only as Anakin)
Ashton Kutcher
Drake Bell (from Drake and Josh; I know he’s only 21 – give me a break)
David Boreanaz
Tristan from Yu-gi-oh (yes, I know he’s a cartoon character)

Crushes when I was in my teens/early 20’s:
---------------------------------------------------
Richard Dean Anderson
David Rasche (from Sledge Hammer)
Von Hayes (Phillies, early 90's)
Matthew Ashford (Jack on Days of Our Lives)
Jason Bateman
Jason Priestley
Harrison Ford
Val Kilmer
Jason Grimsley (Phillies, early 90's)
Rick Astley
Neil Young
Greg Kinnear
Colin Quinn
Michael Damian (from The Young and the Restless and Rock On fame)

1 comment:

cryskwok said...

Hmmm......Tristan is a cute name. LOL. Yeah, I know he's only a cartoon character.Hmmm...I love Michael J. Fox too. Did you ever like Ricky Schroder?? anyway, your favorites are pretty cool.