Sunday, September 16, 2007

Halloween poems from first grade

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate,
The first one said "Oh my, it's getting late!"
The second one said "I feel witches in the air!"
The third one said "We don't care!"
The fourth one said "Let's run and run and run!"
The fifth one said "Halloween is fun!!"

I learned this poem when I was in first grade..hehe. Mrs. Cable, Chestnut Hill Elementary School in Erie, PA. Ah, memories. Actually, I don't have too many memories, but one of my favorites is that I was teasing this one little boy who was talking about how disgusting kissing girls is. So I didn't kiss him, but I kissed my hand and touched him and he was totally grossed out. I also remember kissing the wall - I have no idea why I was doing that. Anyway, Halloween is almost here and I have yet another poem to share from first grade - this one we used to practice our handwriting (remember that three-lined paper we used to use? :-)):

Ghosts are moaning,
Witches are roaming,
Cats are squeaking;
Me, I'm shrieking!

2 comments:

Siddharth said...

Hi Anu didi, I loved the halloween poem from first grade.

Anonymous said...

I would always like to watch action movies.The action movies are full of entertaining.my favourite action moves are Transformer,Fast To Furious (all part),Transproter,The terminater-rise if the machine.Now i am going to download Something Borrowed movie.